Grilled corn on the cob is often associated with warm weather, backyard barbecues, and the mouthwatering fragrance of sizzling butter.
Grilled Corn on the Cob | Cooking Corn on the Grill
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Apply the herb butter to the corn, making sure each ear is fully coated.
- Wrap each ear in aluminum foil.
- Place the wrapped corn on the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender and slightly charred.
- Carefully remove the foil and serve the corn hot, with additional herb butter on the side if desired.