Enjoy a Cup of Delicious Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar (adjust according to your preference)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Marshmallows (as many as you like)
- Heat the milk in a saucepan on medium flame and make sure that the milk does not boil.
- Mix salt, milk, and cocoa.
- Before mixing, make sure all the components are well combined.
- Now gradually stir the cocoa mixture into the warm milk. This will prevent any lumps from forming. Stir it frequently.
- Keep heating the mixture unless it reaches the desired temperature, and mix it occasionally.
- Remove the pan from heating when the chocolate is heated.
- Pour the chocolate into glasses and leave some space on top for marshmallows.
- Generously top each mug with marshmallows, allowing them to float atop the warm chocolaty goodness.
- Once the marshmallows have achieved a golden color, remove the mugs from the heat source.
Serving Suggestions for Chocolate with Marshmallows:
Indulge in the cosy warmth of a classic favourite with our hot chocolate with marshmallows. Here are a few serving suggestions to enhance your hot chocolate experience.
Pour steaming hot chocolate in a mug and generously top it with a handful of marshmallows.
Accompany your hot chocolate with an assortment of dipping treats. Biscotti, chocolate-covered pretzels, or buttery shortbread cookies are perfect companions that can be dipped into a warm beverage, creating a delightful combination of flavours.