Iced Chai Tea Latte or Homemade Chai Latte Recipe a delicate blend of black tea, cardamom, and cinnamon, offers a cooling antidote to the heat.
Iced Chai Tea Latte | Homemade Chai Latte Recipe
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 bags of black tea
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cardamom pods
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, bring the milk to a simmer.
- Add the tea bags, cinnamon sticks, and cardamom pods to the milk.
- Allow the mixture to steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey until it is fully dissolved.
- Allow the mixture to cool, then remove the tea bags and spices.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes, then pour the cooled chai over the ice.
- Sprinkle with a little ground cinnamon for garnish.