Cooking the Sous Vide Rack of Lamb to perfection, with a browned crust and tender, juicy meat inside, is an exercise in the beauty of simplicity.
Sous Vide Rack of Lamb | Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb Recipe
- 1 rack of lamb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- To prepare for baking, set the oven temperature to 400°F(200°C).
- Season the rack of lamb with salt and black pepper.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the rack of lamb and sear on all sides until browned. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together minced garlic, chopped rosemary, and thyme.
- Brush the rack of lamb with Dijon mustard, then press the herb mixture onto the lamb.
- Place the lamb in a roasting pan and roast in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes for medium-rare, or until it reaches your desired level of doneness.
- Allow the lamb to rest for 5 minutes before carving.
The enticing aroma of the herbs permeates the meat, turning this dish into a truly sensory dining experience. This Herb-Crusted Rack of Lamb promises an explosion of flavors and a memorable culinary experience, whether it’s a special occasion or just a lavish Sunday dinner.