Indulge in the creamy goodness of homemade strawberry ice cream with condensed milk. It is perfect for a sweet treat on a hot summer day.
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream With Condensed Milk
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 can (14ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- Take a blender or food processor, puree the strawberries until smooth.
- Then, take a large mixing bowl and combine the strawberry puree, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the strawberry mixture until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan or ice cream container.
- Cover with plastic wrap, ensuring it directly touches the surface of the ice cream mixture.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
- Serve andenjoy!
Dishes That Can Accompany Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream With Condensed Milk
Lemon Pound Cake: The citrusy flavour of the cake pairs beautifully with the sweet and creamy strawberry ice cream.
Chocolate Brownies: The richness of chocolate complements the fruity freshness of strawberry.
Almond Biscotti: A crunchy almond biscotti adds texture and contrast to the smooth ice cream.
Shortbread Cookies: Classic buttery shortbreads are a delightful pairing with fruity ice creams.
Mixed Berry Tart: An additional berry flavour profile, this tart can heighten the berry experience when combined with strawberry ice cream.
Meringue Nests: These airy, sweet nests can be filled with ice cream for a lovely presentation and taste combination.
Chocolate-Covered Strawberries: To double down on the strawberry theme, these are perfect.
Waffles or Pancakes: Serving the ice cream over warm waffles or pancakes can create a delicious breakfast treat.
Angel Food Cake: This light, fluffy cake is an excellent base for ice cream.
Grilled Peaches: The caramelized sweetness of the grilled fruit pairs wonderfully with strawberry ice cream.
Remember, pairing depends on the occasion and personal preferences.