A meal that combines rapid preparation and deliciousness, the Quick Steak Fajita Marinade brings to your table the flavors of Mexican cuisine.
Quick Steak Fajita Marinade | Fajita Marinade Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds skirt steak
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- First of all take a bowl and combine the lime juice, minced garlic, olive oil, ground cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the steak into a zip-top bag and pour the marinade over it.
- Seal the bag, ensuring that the steak is fully coated, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 2 hours.
- After marinating, place the steak on a preheated grill or pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side to achieve a medium-rare level of doneness.
- Let the steak rest for a few minutes before slicing against the grain. Serve with tortillas and your preferred fajita toppings.
The skirt steak, bathed in a tangy, garlicky marinade, acquires an extra depth of flavor, thanks to the smoky hint of cumin and paprika.