Salmon Patties Recipe with Canned Salmon are pan-fried to a golden hue that promises a satisfying crunch with each bite. Try this at home.
Salmon Patties Recipe With Canned Salmon | Salmon Patties
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- First of all preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit (200°C).
- Then place the salmon fillet on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through. Allow to cool.
- Flake the cooked salmon into a bowl. Add breadcrumbs, parsley, spring onions, garlic, lemon zest, and eggs. And season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into patties, then heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.