Easy Shakshuka Recipe, or as we call it, Quick-and-Easy Spiced Poached Eggs in Tomato Sauce, is the answer to your weekday dinner woes.
Easy Shakshuka Recipe With Eggs | Shakshuka Breakfast
- 1 can (14oz) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Combine diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, paprika, bell pepper, cumin, and cayenne pepper in a microwave-safe dish.
- To cook the vegetables, cover the dish and microwave it on high for 5 minutes or until they become tender.
- Stir the mixture, then create four wells in the sauce. Crack an egg into each well.
- Cover the dish again and microwave on 50% power for 2-3 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.