Say goodbye to boring meatballs and say hello to these flavour-packed Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs are sure to be the star of any meal.
Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs | Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- Preheat your oven to 375°Fahrenheit (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then mix the ground chicken, bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- While the meatballs are baking, combine the pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in a little water, then add to the saucepan.
- Cook the sauce and stir it frequently, until it thickens to a glaze.Stir in the pineapple chunks.
- Once the meatballs are done, toss them in the teriyaki pineapple glaze and serve warm.
Easy to make and packed with flavors, this dish will surely win over even the pickiest eaters. The glazed meatballs have a slightly crisp exterior, but inside, they are juicy and succulent. Each bite brings a delicious explosion of sweet pineapple and savory teriyaki. So why wait? Give these Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs a try and let your taste buds go on a flavor adventure.