A luxurious breakfast to start your day – Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict. Starting the day with a classic. Master the art of brunch with this recipe.
Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict and Hollandaise
- 4 English muffins
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill for garnish
- First of all, heat the oven to 200°F (95°C), so that English muffins and eggs remain warm.
- Then slice and toast the muffins.
- Put the eggs in a large saucepan of boiling water with the vinegar.
- Place a slice of smoked salmon on each half of the muffins and top with a poached egg. Don’t forget to keep them warm in the oven.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. In a blender, blend the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle in the melted butter while the blender is running.
- Drizzle the hollandaise sauce on the eggs.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
Health Benefits of Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict
High in Protein
Eggs and smoked salmon are rich in high-quality protein essential for body growth and repair, maintaining muscle mass, and keeping you satisfied after a meal.
Vitamins and Minerals
This tasty recipe contains essential vitamins such as Vitamin B12, B complex, and D.
Source of Antioxidants
The Hollandaise sauce is prepared with lemon juice, a rich vitamin C source. This potent antioxidant helps shield your body’s cells from harm.