Experience a delightful blend of health and taste with our Greek Yogurt Parfait Recipe. This recipe is packed with Greek yogurt, fruits, and granola.
Greek Yogurt Parfait | Light and Fit Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup fresh berries strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix theGreek yogurt with honey and vanilla extract until well combined, in a mediumsized bowl.
- Now take aglass and layer ¼ cup of yogurt at the bottom.
- Then add alayer of granola and a layer of fresh berries respectively.
- Repeatfilling the glass or jar layer by layer until it is full.
- Continuethis process with remaining glasses or jars.
- You canserve it immediately when prepared, or refrigerate it then serve it later whenready.
Health Benefits of the Greek Yogurt Parfait
- The Greek yogurt in the parfait is a great source of proteins, that is helpful in building muscles.
- It also contains probiotics, that benefits gut health.
- Greek yogurt is also rich in calcium, B vitamins, especially B12. It is necessary for nerve function and the production of red blood cells.
- The fresh berries are full with antioxidants. Antioxidants help us to fight off free radicals in the body.