Whisk your tastebuds away to Greece with this easy and delicious Mediterranean Couscous Salad Recipe! Fresh, light, and perfect for summer!
Mediterranean Couscous Salad Recipe| Couscous Dressing
- 2 cups couscous
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to your liking
- Take some water in a saucepan and boil it.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes so that it may cool down.
- Then fluff couscous with the help of a fork and transfer it into a large bowl to let it cool.
- Now that the couscous is cool add olives, cucumber, tomatoes, feta cheese, red onions, dill, mint, and parsley.
- Then take a small bowl and whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Finally, Drizzle the dressing over the couscous salad and combine.
Serving Suggestions for the Mediterranean Couscous Salad
In a Wrap
For a quick and healthy lunch, stuff some Greek Couscous Salad into a wrap.
Accompany with Grilled Meats
It can be served with grilled meats such as chicken, lamb, or fish. The freshness of the salad complements the flavor of the meat.