There’s something comforting about a warm, melty sandwich, especially when it’s as delicious and easy-to-make as these Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders.
Ham and Cheese Sliders | Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 12 dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 12 slices of ham
- 12 slices of cheese (Swiss or Cheddar)
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder
- Set the oven's temperature to 350°F (175°C).
- Cut the rolls in half and spread mayonnaise onto 1 side ofthe rolls.
- Place a slice of ham and cheese inside each roll.
- Close the rolls and place them into a baking dish.
- Melted butter, Dijon mustard, poppy seeds, and onion powderare all combined in a bowl.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheesehas melted.
- Uncover and cook for 2 minutes until tops are slightlybrowned and crisp.Serve warm.
Perfect for parties, picnics, or a simple weeknight dinner, these Ham and Cheese Sliders are versatile and crowd-pleasing. The best part? They’re ready in under 30 minutes. So, why not give them a try? You might just find your new favorite go-to recipe!