Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich are a special delight. With your preferred bread as a wrapper, it gives the ideal fusion of flavours.
Peanut Butter Sandwich | Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- 2 slices of bread (white, whole wheat, or any preferred type)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons jelly or jam (strawberry, grape, raspberry, or any preferred flavor)
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional, for toasting)
- First spread the peanut butter evenly on one side of one slice of bread.
- Then spread the jelly or jam evenly on one side of the other slice of bread.
- Press the two slices of bread together, peanut butter and jelly facing each other.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat and grill the sandwich until both sides are golden brown.
- Cut the sandwich into desired shapes and serve.