This dish features succulent chicken thighs with a smoky flavor thanks to Chipotle Chicken Recipe Copycat. Sure to be a treat for your taste buds.
Chipotle Chicken Recipe Copycat | Copycat Chipotle
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 1 canned chipotle pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Take a blender and blend oregano, cumin, black pepper, salt, garlic, adobo sauce, chipotle pepper, olive oil, and water. Blend them untils mooth.
- Take a bowl and place chicken thighs and then pour marinade over the chicken and toss to coat. Cover this and for at least an hour, refrigerate.
- If you want to make some delicious grilled chicken thighs,start by heating up a grill or grill pan on medium-high heat.
- Make sure to cook each side for around 6-7 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Once it's done, let it rest for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy your tasty meal!
The simplicity of this recipe is its real charm. All you need is a few common ingredients and a bit of time for marination, which allows the flavors to seep into the chicken and gives it that deep, smoky character. Grill the chicken to perfection, and you’ve got a restaurant-quality meal that will impress you. Enjoy this Chipotle Chicken Copycat for dinner tonight – it’s easy, delicious, and healthier than take-out!