This Homemade BBQ Sauce is a delightful blend of sweet, tangy, and smoky flavors, adding the perfectness to your meats, is an absolute delight.
Homemade BBQ Sauce | Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- First of all, combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- To prepare the mixture, heat it over medium heat and stir occasionally until it simmers.
- Reduce heat to low and let the sauce simmer for about 20-30 minutes or until it thickens to your preferred consistency.
- Let the sauce cool before transferring it to a jar or bottle for storage.
- You can store this sauce in the refrigerator for a maximum of one month.
This versatility and the freshness of homemade sauce truly sets it apart from store-bought ones. This BBQ sauce isn’t just a condiment; it’s the secret ingredient to make your grilled meats irresistibly good.