Quick and easy to prepare, this Maple Syrup Salmon Recipe is perfect for a weekday dinner but elegant enough for a dinner party. Try it.
Maple Syrup Salmon Recipe | Maple Syrup Soy Sauce Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Green onions and lemon slices for garnish
- To create a delicious glaze for your dish, take a small bowl and mix together maple syrup, soy sauce, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets in a shallow dish and pour the maple syrup mixture over them.
- To enhance the flavor of the salmon, cover it and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense taste, marinate for 24 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease it.
- Place the marinated salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet, skin side down.
- Place the dish in the oven and let it bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the salmon is tender enough to be easily separated with a fork.
- Garnish with green onions and lemon slices before serving.
The marinade, composed of maple syrup and soy sauce with a hint of garlic, soaks into the salmon, infusing every bite with an incredible depth of flavor. The result is a wonderfully flaky and delicious piece of salmon with a beautiful, shiny glaze. This dish is sure to impress any seafood lover.