This Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe is roasted with a blend of rosemary and thyme, two herbs that lend an earthy flavor to the potatoes.
Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe | Red Skin Potato Recipes
- 1.5 pounds new red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dried or fresh
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried or fresh
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup.
- Start by quartering some potatoes and placing them in a bowl.
- Add a touch of olive oil, along with some fresh rosemary and thyme.
- Don't forget to mince some garlic for that extra burst of flavor.
- Finally, add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Spread the potatoes out on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown and crispy on the edges. Halfway through the baking time, stir the potatoes to ensure even browning.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
These potatoes are roasted with rosemary and thyme, two herbs that lend an earthy flavor. The outside of the potatoes turns beautifully golden and crispy in the oven, while the inside stays soft and fluffy. Each bite is a delightful contrast of textures. This versatile dish can be paired with any main, making it a staple recipe in your cooking repertoire.