Air Fryer Chicken Breast Recipe: Delicious Dinner Ideas
Looking for easy and tasty dinner options? Explore our collection of air fryer chicken breast recipes, specially curetted for beginners.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- First of All, Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (400°F).
- By using olive oil and brush both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, dried parsley, dried thyme, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper In a little deep bowl.
- Dredge each chicken breast in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
- Now is the time to put a single layer of fried chicken breasts in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry the chicken breasts at 400°F (200°C) for 11 to 13 minutes until they turn golden brown and cooked through.
- After cooking in an air fryer, take out the chicken and let it settle for a few minutes before serving.
Serving Suggestions Air Fryer Chicken Breast:
Classic Chicken Dinner: Traditional and delightful, the air-fryer chicken breasts are served with mashed potatoes and roasted veggies.