The golden-brown hue of Pan Seared Chicken Breast contrasts with bright red cherry tomatoes, creating a vibrant display that tantalizes anyone’s appetite.
Pan Seared Chicken Breast | Pan Fried Chicken Recipe
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- First of all, season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Then Place a large-sized frying pan on medium heat and heat the olive oil.
- Now, when the oil is heated enough, cook the chicken breasts for about 6-7 minutes on each side. Or they turn golden brown.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the frying pan and place them in another pot aside.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant in the same frying pan.
- Then, cherry tomatoes to the same frying pan and cook them for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- The next step is to pour the chicken broth and balsamic vinegar. When the mixture is started to simmer, cook it for 5 minutes more.
- Now return the chicken breasts to the frying pan to let them simmer for 2 minutes in the sauce.
- Before serving, you can sprinkle with fresh basil.
Serving Suggestions for Pan Seared Chicken Breasts:
Lemon Herb Chicken:
Serve the chicken breasts with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and sprinkle them with a mixture of chopped fresh herbs like thyme, rosemary, and parsley. This adds brightness and flavor to the dish.
Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
Top the pan-seared chicken breasts with a rich and creamy mushroom sauce.