Sizzling Brownie With Ice Cream, fresh from the oven, topped with vanilla ice cream, is incredibly comforting and indulgent. Try it at home.
Sizzling Brownie With Ice Cream | Sizzling Brownie Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract into the melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder. Then, combine this with the butter mixture.
- Pour the brownie batter into a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean when inserted.
- Let the brownie cool slightly, then cut into squares.
- Serve each brownie warm, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Serving Suggestions for the Sizzling Brownie With Ice Cream
Drizzles and Sauces
Consider adding a drizzle of caramel or hot fudge sauce over the top of the brownie and ice cream.
A sprinkle of chopped nuts like walnuts or pecans can add a delightful crunch that contrasts beautifully with the soft brownie and creamy ice cream.
For a little bit of freshness, consider adding some fruit. Slices of banana or a handful of berries can complement the richness of the brownie and ice cream.