Craving something sweet and gluten-free? These Gf Peanut Butter Cookies are simple and satisfying. Try these at home. It is fun to make.
Gf Peanut Butter Cookies - Gluten Free Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- First of all, preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Then, combine peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Gradually add the gluten-free flour, mixing until fully incorporated.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls and then place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Use a fork to flatten each cookie and create a crisscross pattern on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving Ideas for Gf Peanut Butter Cookies – Gluten Free Cookies
Cookie Sandwiches: Spread a dollop of chocolate or vanilla frosting between two peanut butter cookies and press them together to create delectable cookie sandwiches. This offers a delightful twist and added sweetness.
Ice Cream Pairing: Serve these Gf Peanut Butter Cookies alongside a scoop of your favorite gluten-free ice cream. The creamy texture of the ice cream pairs wonderfully with the crispiness of the cookies.
Dipped in Chocolate: Partially dip the peanut butter cookies in melted dark or milk chocolate, then allow them to cool on a parchment-lined tray. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is classic and always satisfying.
Cookie Crumble Parfait: Layer crumbled peanut butter cookies with whipped cream and sliced fresh berries in a glass to create a beautiful and tasty parfait.
Served with Hot Beverages: Simply serve these cookies on a platter with hot tea or coffee cups. The nutty flavor of the peanut butter complements hot beverages wonderfully, making for a comforting treat.
Peanut Butter Cookie Bars: Cut the baked cookie dough into bars instead of individual cookies and layer with jam or jelly in the middle.
Added to Yogurt or Smoothie Bowls: Crumble the cookies and sprinkle them over yogurt or smoothie bowls for added crunch and flavor. They can replace granola for a gluten-free option.
Gourmet Gift Basket: Place the cookies in a decorative tin or box, and include them in a gourmet gift basket along with other gluten-free products.
Holiday Platter: Arrange the cookies on a platter with other gluten-free desserts for a festive holiday spread. Add some fresh berries or mint leaves for a touch of color.
Children’s Party Treat: Make these cookies fun for kids by using cookie cutters to create shapes and then decorating with edible gluten-free markers or sprinkles. They’ll be a hit at children’s parties.